 General / 17692
Re: Scans of 1960's ads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 18:14:06 GMT

Tore Eriksson wrote:

I hate to promote myself, but have you seen my scans of Lego ads?
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Launchpad/4405/scans.htm

If there is an ad anyone really wants in its original environment (second hand Swedish Disney magazines), I can try to
hunt for it next time I go to Stockholm. Prices vary, but usually they charge approximately:

* early 60's:     $4.50 - $7.50 each
* 65 - 67:        $2.50 - $4.00
* 68 - 72:        $1.00 - $3.00
* 73 - 92:     < $1.50

Plus shipping, of course. Let me know if you are interested.

/Tore