 General / 17700
Re: Scans of 1960's ads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 22:36:25 GMT

Matthew Miller wrote:

Tore Eriksson <tore.eriksson@mbox325.swipnet.se> wrote:
I hate to promote myself, but have you seen my scans of Lego ads?
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Launchpad/4405/scans.htm

I get a 404 error from Geocities...

Me too - when I run Netscape 4.51, but it works fine in Explorer 5.0.
I have no explaination...
The direct picture links work fine in both browsers, though
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Launchpad/4405/scans/lka_6038.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Launchpad/4405/scans/lka_6045.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Launchpad/4405/scans/lka_6047.jpg

Sorry,