 General / 17641
Re: Scans of 1960's ads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 15:19:54 GMT

Tore Eriksson <tore.eriksson@mbox325.swipnet.se> writes:

Really nice scans! I hate to promote myself, but have you seen my
scans of Lego ads?
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Launchpad/4405/scans.htm

Cool scans!

Actually, the red rally car from 673 was one of my fav LEGO cars in my
childhood:

    http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Launchpad/4405/scans/lka_7805.jpg

Those who complain about the level of juniorization of today's town
cars: Look at this ad!  Not only do these cars have no opening doors
-- You can't even put a minifig into them!

IMO the motorcycle is better than today's, though.

Fredrik