 General / 17444
Re: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 07:56:52 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi  Eric,

I could help you to your own copy of this book. I do have one still at home. Larrys
book came from the same source you know. And you dont have to be able to read French
after all. The pics speak for themselves. We could make an trade, Im looking for
some Mindstorm extras, I dont know their number but Ill look it up if your
interested and some special train stuff not available in the Netherlands.

Greetings and keep building

Nico