 General / 13821
Re: Attention Lego Group: Children don't like juniorization, either!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 18:55:44 GMT

In lugnet.general, Erin Windross writes:
In lugnet.general, Mark A. Herzberg writes:

I didn't mind when they started putting in faces other than smileys (I liked
it back then, but it has now goten WAY out of hand)

I likes the new faces, it gave the minifigs more chracter, but now the faces
are just getting more and more unuasble (look at the Rock Raider faces!).

It's gotten to the point where I have two bags of heads:  Generic and Special
(also known as Useless).  The Generic bag holds heads that can be used on
lots(1) of figs in many themes and includes Classic Smileys, Female heads, Star
Wars heads, Classic Pirate heads, and some Adventurer heads.  The Special bag
holds heads that are virtually useless(IMO), such as UFO, Insectoid, Willa the
Witch, and Batlord heads.  Many of the heads in the latter bag are scheduled
for insertion into the "Brasso Bag"  :)

Jeff