 General / 13820
Re: LDRAW???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 18:49:31 GMT

In lugnet.general, J.W.Hummer wrote:

I downloaded the LDraw program from James Page & the program worked just fine
but how do I get the picture to the internet?

  I have instructions from Brams page cd C:\LDRAW> but that does not work on
my computer for some reason (it used to work)

Thanks for any help you can offer

Use LDraw -MS option to save the images as bitmap files.  Then a graphics
program (other than Windows Paint(brush)) to convert the bitmap files to GIF
files.  Then use Geocities' publishing tools to upload the GIF files to the web.

Steve