 General / 13785
13784  |  13786
Subject:
LDRAW???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 01:52:34 GMT

I downloaded the LDraw program from James Page & the program worked just fine
but how do I get the picture to the internet?

   I have instructions from Brams page cd C:\LDRAW> but that does not work on
my computer for some reason (it used to work)

Thanks for any help you can offer

J.W.Hummer
                       www.geocities.com/spincity999