 General / 13786
Re: LDRAW???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 02:06:32 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeremy Spin writes:
I downloaded the LDraw program from James Page & the program worked just fine
but how do I get the picture to the internet?

  I have instructions from Brams page cd C:\LDRAW> but that does not work on
my computer for some reason (it used to work)

Thanks for any help you can offer

J.W.Hummer
                      www.geocities.com/spincity999

First let me say that you should check out ldraw.org if you haven't
already.... that's a definite.
Second, this post would better go somewhere in lugnet.cad

Third, what do you mean by picture?  What you made should be a .dat file....
That's not a picture, its a 3d model of legos....  you can use l3p and pov-ray
to make a picture from that.  find links on ldraw.org or ask around.  I don't
have the locations at hand right now.

Fourth, if you're using windows, check out MLCAD.  This is a great program
that uses LDraw's parts library along with a windows interface.