 General / 13897
Re: Attention Lego Group: Children don't like juniorization, either!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 18:27:07 GMT

Colin R Gutierrez wrote:

"cheap toy aisle" at the store.  Third, it hurts my brain to have such
an unrealistic vehicle represented as real 20th century technology.  I
can accept wild looking futuristic vehicles if they are from
science-FICTION, but Space Port is supposed to be based on real space
exploration.  The wing is too small for shuttle-style re-entry, there
are no boosters or fuel tanks, and it's got several corners and parts
sticking out, which is _not_ aerodynamic.  I just have problems
suspending my disbelief.

Well, NASA does have some concept space planes which are more or less wingless,
"SRB-less", and with no external fuel tank.  The major one looks like a flying
triangular wing.

But you're right, the aerodyanmic corners thing really screws things up.

Chet