 General / 13896
Re: Cannons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 17:58:25 GMT

Nephilim <jthompson@esker.com> wrote in message
news:FonA25.6ty@lugnet.com...

[snipped]

Apparently manufacturers have relaxed - I see toys with firing
missiles all the time, now.

--

jthompson@esker.com  "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"

When I had my Transformers toys, I was annoyed that the missiles were so
weak, probably for this reason.  I opened them up and put pen springs in
them.  I could shoot 10-20 feet very easily then.

Mike