 General / 13891
Re: Cannons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 15:41:04 GMT

Jeff Johnston wrote:

[snip]

The US sets do not have a shooting cannon included.  This has been true
for a long time - I'm not sure if the shooting cannons *were* ever available
in the US.

Oh, yes they were.  At least for the first year.  I have US 6260, 6274
and 6260's that have shooting cannons, I got all of them the first year
Pirates were availiable.  Here's a kicker for you, my 2nd 6260 has a
shooting cannon with a BLACK peg, and is incapable of firing.  Didn't
understand that until I got my first set with a non-firing cannon (my
BSB, as I recall).  Some kind of transition cannon, I think.

jmbrown@mines.edu
http://www.pcisys.net/~jmbrown/