 General / 13892
Re: MGLM competition and website update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 17:08:30 GMT

I'd like to see all these supposed X-Wing MOCs that you guys are talking
about.  I know of only a couple of set modifications, and maybe one older,
pre-lego-starwars MOC.  I would hardly call this a lot of X-wings.  The
truth is, it's looking like people just want to build their own thing, and
maybe this type of contest will not work.  I was hoping that the upcoming
collectors edition X-wing, and my own "spy photo" would inspire people, but
the attitude so far has been anything but positive.  Maybe it's only the
naysayers who are speaking up, and it is still very early, so I still have
some hope that this will prove worthwhile, but it's not looking so good here
at the start.

--
-Dave Jr.
Thomas Enterprises