 General / 13882
Re: MGLM competition and website update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 23:29:12 GMT

David Thomas Jr. wrote in message ...
I've got a couple of related announcements to make.  The first and most
important is that I'm holding a new lego building contest.  Actually it's a
series of contests, the first of which is open for submissions now.  Go to
http://soli.inav.net/~thomas/mglm/main.htm, and click on the "Competition"
section to read all about it.

*groan*
"what better subject could I choose than the Incom T-65 X-wing Fighter?"

Um, how about one of the countless cool things in Western culture that
haven't been modelled almost to death already?....
Sorry, that's just my humble opinion. I hope everyone has a lot of fun
modelling the X-wing. I look forward eagerly to later competitions.... ;-)

The other announcment is simply to let people know that my website, Master
Grade Lego Models has undergone a major facelift, and there are several new
models to view.  Go to the url above, and click on the "Complete" section.

It's a shame you never completed the F1, that was looking so sweeeeet!

Cheers,
Paul
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/5168/