 General / 14029
Re: Cannons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 17:00:17 GMT

In lugnet.general, Pete Ryan writes:
Hi all,
   I am a returning Lego user.  I have just started to learn the fun of
lego after childhood (just turned 21)...  But I have a question, I just
bought set 3053 and in some pictures it shows a cannon that is able to shoot
(has the peg in the center)...But the cannon I got does not.  Did Lego start
doing this with all new cannons or is it just this set?  and why did they do
this...too many kids loose an eye?  Thanks!

I had a dream yesterday that I lost my shooting cannon and my sister brought
me a new one...
I tried to use it, and...

IT DIDN'T SHOOT!

I woke up, sweating...

-Shiri

the last part isn't true ;-) but I did dream this!