 General / 13822
Re: buy spare parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 19:07:58 GMT

Keep watching the buy-sell-trade and auction groups for parts sales postings,
or just post there and advertise for what you need.  Most people are willing to
sell and ship internationally, as long as an acceptable form of payment can be
found (cash works for smaller orders).  I've shipped stuff to quite a few
countries in the past.

Alan

In lugnet.general, Eric Huang writes:
Hi world,
I am in Taiwan. I need some spare parts. Is there any sites that accept
international orders and ship international? Any information will be
appreciated.

Eric