 General / 13825
Re: buy spare parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 19:22:57 GMT

I don't know if Baylit ships internationally, but they probably have the
best selection on the net.

http://home.att.net/~baylit/

Mike Poindexter

Eric Huang <hfhuang@iii.org.tw> wrote in message
Hi world,
I am in Taiwan. I need some spare parts. Is there any sites that accept
international orders and ship international? Any information will be
appreciated.

Eric