 General / 13054
Re: How many sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 18:49:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, George Sikora writes:
I have in excess of 1700 sets totaling over 250,000 pieces.

All of my lego are in storage at the moment as I will be moving to Saratoga
New York some time around April.

The new House (currently under construction) will have a 1300 + square foot
basement for my Lego addiction.

I can't wait to get moved and get the Lego out again.

George

WOW George, that a lot! but beside that point, what will you
do in your basement? Will you be the only one to enjoy this
collection? Or will you open your basment to visitors to play
well with you?
1300 sqf is almost as much as my home and unfortunatly I
can't have my legos out of there boxes :-( for now!
Oh, my collection? I don't really know exactly, but somewhere
between 100k and 200k pieces but not many sets because
there are big. (for ex: 5x8880, 3x 4561, 2x8462, 8485 8480 etc.)

I hope someday for something unusual to do with them,
I'll let you know.

Jean-Marc