 General / 13022
Re: How many sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 04:50:05 GMT

Rebel Transcanner wrote:

*Gulp*

Oh. My. God.

I feel so.... tiny now (^:

    Iain (user slowly shrinks into a corner and transforms into a 1x1 tile
with no stud)

It's not how many bricks you have, it's what you do with them. I have so
many that it's getting hard to do anything with them... seems all my
hobby time is spent organizing, thinking about what I have, buying and
selling, etc. and not enough on building.