 General / 13027
Re: How many sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 13:55:39 GMT

"D. Jezek" wrote:

Geez!  You must have a big house or a lot of storage space to display all that
Lego.  How do you handle that financially?  I've been trying to keep my total
lego value under $500 because well...this might sound silly but there ARE
other things than Lego.

You're right, that does sound silly :) are you sure there's more to life
than lego? do you have proof of this? You're probably one of those
people who think the worlds round too aren't you :-)

Just incase the smiley's didn't show it.. I am kidding :)

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy

Follow the bouncing boxes!