 General / 13026
Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 13:54:51 GMT

"TW" == Tim Wilkins <Tim.Wilkins@zurich.com> writes:

TW> Does anyone know why Service has gone from lego.com in Europe? And
TW> in the US the only service item is one motor

There have been rumours flying around for some time now that service
packs were going to go away. People both inside and outside TLC have
both confirmed and denied this. This seems to be a strong hint that
they are going to be discontinued, though. And here I just discovered
I needed more gear plates. :(

Regards,

Johannes.
--
"FLASH!  Intelligence of mankind decreasing.  Details at ... uh, when
the little hand is on the ...." -- Jarek Luberek

How do I connect to that real-life thing I keep hearing about?