 General / 13066
Re: How many sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 21:03:09 GMT

That's about the point I've hit too - I need to Ebay off a few more 5571s, some
4565s, 8480s, and some other train sets, then it's time to sit down and sort
several 14gal tubs into Keep and Ebay, and get rid of a lot of bricks I don't
want.

Hopefully I can sell off a few 10,000s of bricks loose and in sets in the next
couple of months, then take some time to truly sort the ones I have, and
finalize planning on some projects so I know what's left to acquire, and BUILD
those projects.

Hopefully I can keep Mindstorms/trains/Mindstorms-WITH-trains in the background
enough to do all this ;-)

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

It's not how many bricks you have, it's what you do with them. I have so
many that it's getting hard to do anything with them... seems all my
hobby time is spent organizing, thinking about what I have, buying and
selling, etc. and not enough on building.