 General / 13055
Re: January 2000 S@H catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 18:54:07 GMT

Doyle wrote:

In lugnet.general, Jeff Johnston writes:
Maggie Cambron wrote:

The new catalog came in a package my sister got for my boys.  Haven't
had time to really look, but here are a few items I found interesting:

The Royal Family inhabiting King Leo's Castle consists of King Leo,
Queen Leonora and Princess Storm.

OK...of the queen and the princess, which is which?  I don't think either
of the female minifigs looks anywhere near old enough to be married to Leo...
is he robbing the cradle (as well as having an axe fetish)?

Are You suggesting ill of Good king Leo.... Hmmmm..... Well then lets revolt
and chop his head off and make Lord Nelson....King Nelson! I hear he is a
great chap! And his kingdom is doing swell too! I'll check on a price for a
French Swordsman! :)

Doyle

Hmmm, I just looked at this box at KMART yesterday.  In French it says: "Coeur de
Leon" which translates to "Lion Hearted", which would make it Richard I the Lion
Hearted (1189-1199) King of England and the Angevin lands of France (Brittany,
Normandy, Acquitaine, Touraine, Anjou, etc.).

Gary Istok