 General / 12691
12690  |  12692
Subject:
January 2000 S@H catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 06:04:56 GMT

The new catalog came in a package my sister got for my boys.  Haven't
had time to really look, but here are a few items I found interesting:

The Royal Family inhabiting King Leo's Castle consists of King Leo,
Queen Leonora and Princess Storm.
The blue parka donning Kenny is Cosmo Cool, the green parkaed one
Captain Ross Ranger and the female explorer is Crystal Aput.
Train track has gone up in price as someone mentioned before (it is at
the old price until December 31), e.g., 4531 will be $31.00, 4519 will
be $11.00.
Set #6615 is being offered for $8.75 in limited quantities in the center
insert.
Every time you place an order between Dec. 27 and March 31, you are
automatically entered in a contest for a trip to Legoland.

Happy Holidays,
Maggie Cambron