 General / 12743
Re: January 2000 S@H catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 22:57:47 GMT

Nephilim wrote:

Of course, the armor the princess is wearing isn't very
authentic.  Years and years of Dragon Magazine illustrations and
sword-and-sorcery book covers have taught us that women always
wore the skimpiest armor possible into combat.  So Princess Storm
is obviously ill-equipped to be an effective warrior in her
cumbersome armor, and would have a better chance of surviving
combat if she were clad in a chain-mail bikini.

Chicks in Chainmail, Boris Vallejo, and all that? :-)