 General / 12562
Re: CLSOTW voting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 03:32:20 GMT

Funny,  I found the same for my site.  Last yr from Sept98 till July99 my
site drew over 10000 unique hits.  I have updated my counter, and since July
99, I have rec'd 2900 hits - but yet I have not received any CLSOTW
nominations.  I kinda thought my site was pretty cool....    :-(
For anyone who has yet to see it, pls visit www.astolfo.com/lego.  And if
you like it, pls nominate it for CLSOTW..  Thx and Merry Xmas....

CIAO