 General / 12433
12432  |  12434
Subject:
CLSOTW voting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 20:34:16 GMT

First of all I don't want to take anything away from this week's Cool Lego
Site of the Week winner.
Second of all I don't care if my site gets selected as a future winner.
What strikes me odd is why did the unofficial Star Wars design contest win
this week when it wasn't even one of the nominees?  Throughout the week there
were only 3 sites to vote on to be selected and today's winner wasn't one of
them.  I think an explanation from the great one would be nice.
Again I don't want to take anything away from the winner and want to
congratulate Pat for a job well done.

--Dan