 General / 12449
Re: CLSOTW voting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 01:09:27 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bram Lambrecht writes:
[...] I bet there are many sites that are recommended that never appear in
the voting list...

The queue is pretty long.  There are actually so many totally outstanding
sites that the non-totally-outstanding sites don't stand a chance.  But
that's kind of the whole point -- the showcase the most outstanding stuff.

--Todd