 General / 12470
Re: CLSOTW voting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 07:17:27 GMT

In lugnet.general, Fred Carcanague writes:
Out of curiosity... What are the standards to be nominated for CLSOTW?

It's when people see it for the first time and are like "Holy s...."
or "Hey!!! That's pretty cool".  It also happens when people take one look at
your site and become speechless for a short period of time, their jaws drop to
the floor and they offer you their spare kidney for a few of your leftover
bricks.

My
site has been online since just after tax time 99' w/decient traffic. Both
on the original Geocities site and the more currently updated webjump site.
Close to 2700 visitors in 9 months means my site must be somewhat cool.
Like I said... I was just curious and wondering if MY site had been
nominated.

Fred aka Legocorky

http://legocork.webjump.com/
http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/Mine/5821/ (for the old Geocities site)