 General / 12434
Re: Cool Y2K set observations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 21:13:12 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.general, Mike Petrucelli writes:

The B-wing set has ... a 3high x4
clear pannel with and death star orbiting endor with a shield around it,

This piece would be a *lot* cooler of it were a clear piece and a sticker.
Why?  Well, I really only need one clear panel with the Death Star on it,
whereas I could really use a bunch of transparent thin-wall panels.

eric

Most definatly that would have been better.  I personally will probably use a
few of those for a real control center though.  Oh well.

-Lord Insanity

"A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men"

Visit me at:  http://members.tripod.com/~LordInsanity