 General / 12563
12562  |  12564
Subject:
Toys R Us....right
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 03:56:38 GMT

After 25 days of "in warehouse" order status tonite, the status came up
as "order delayed".....great. Hope the rest who have ordered from them get
what they requested. In my opinion, TRU can now keep running an online
service, and I hope it bankrupts them. At least DYA ships very quick and sends
what is ordered immediately. DYA can have all my business from now on, even if
it means waiting for Emmanual to find what I want. Thumbs down to TRU

Dave