 General / 1234
Re: Contest Ideas?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 15:03:20 GMT

Mike Stanley writes:
Anders Isaksson <isaksson.etuna@REMOVEebox.tninet.se> wrote:

Felix Greco skrev i meddelandet ...
Oh, and did I mention it was 80 degrees and beautiful today? (just to rub
everyones' nose in it)

Just to give some perspective: We have just had ~40 cm of snow (in 48
hours), and temperature is about -6 centigrade.

Wish we could get that here.  It's 6:15pm and 60.3F outside right now.
Pretty crappy December, if you ask me.  I don't know the last time I
sweated on my birthday, but it looks like I'll be doing it this year.
:/

Try this:  for the last couple days, the high has been around 80F.  Really
pissing me off because I love the cold!!  Sigh... We better get a coupl of
inches of snow this winter, unlike last year.

Jeff