 General / 1304
Re: Contest Ideas?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 18:07:10 GMT

Anders Isaksson wrote in message ...

Felix Greco skrev i meddelandet ...
Oh, and did I mention it was 80 degrees and beautiful today? (just to rub
everyones' nose in it)

Just to give some perspective: We have just had ~40 cm of snow (in 48
hours), and temperature is about -6 centigrade.

Snow? Over here we're starting another sunny day. At 7am it's about 18
degrees Celsius heading for probably 25 this afternoon. Burn time a good
20 minutes I expect.

Moz
(actually, I'm not that fond of hot weather. Might move to Norway or Canada
:)