 General / 1215
Re: Contest Ideas?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 22:17:06 GMT

Since Matthew's message (lugnet.general:1131) we've decided rather
than compete, we'd put on one big show.  We Floridians stick together...

thats why the fates let the new sets touch down in Orlando (At least, • thats my
theory ;-)). Oh, and did I mention it was 80 degrees and beautiful • today?
(just to rub everyones' nose in it)

It's too warm here too - about 70 degrees yesterday.  I want it to snow!

ObLEGO: I got Mindstorms yesterday!  I'm planning to robotize my 5571.
--Bram