 General / 1218
Re: Contest Ideas?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 23:13:19 GMT

Anders Isaksson <isaksson.etuna@REMOVEebox.tninet.se> wrote:

Felix Greco skrev i meddelandet ...
Oh, and did I mention it was 80 degrees and beautiful today? (just to rub
everyones' nose in it)

Just to give some perspective: We have just had ~40 cm of snow (in 48
hours), and temperature is about -6 centigrade.

Wish we could get that here.  It's 6:15pm and 60.3F outside right now.
Pretty crappy December, if you ask me.  I don't know the last time I
sweated on my birthday, but it looks like I'll be doing it this year.
:/

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET