 General / 1103
Re: Contest Ideas?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 22:18:51 GMT

Jeff Stembel writes:

I like the voting idea myself, but you'd need someway to make sure people only
vote once (1).

I would rather do the voting method but it seems like with Email there would be
too many ways to get lots of votes in.  Not to say I don't trust anyone, but I
would like to set this up as fair as possible.

What about multiple models from people?  I may think up something else after
I've submitted an entry.

I don't see why that would be a problem.  Does anyone else?  I would think if
you had all of your entries in by whatever deadline is set, everything would be
cool.

Yor pal,

Felix