 General / 1235
Re: Hmm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 16:14:54 GMT

Luckily, I only have 3 other people in the office, so finding out who did
something is pretty easy.

Letsee ... I have the 8440 car and 8480 space shuttle, and 5591 as well.
I like the larger sets at work, more of a talking piece.  When I get my
8880, that will go into the office as well, probably taking the 5591 home.

-Lee.

Richard Dee wrote:

minute, to think through a particular point, and I looked over at my
Soccer stadium setup.  Someone had taken my Night Lord, astride his

I have no idea when this was done or who did it, although I suspect the
cleaning crew.

Recent thefts at the office, (fortunately, not my Lego), has led me to
not bring in stadium elements for a set-up, as they are a bit problematic
to bring in and back home repeatedly.

At work, I have the Shell pitstop, a Hovertron, Postie on bike, Sam Grant
5900, and one of the smaller Technic race cars. Oh, one of the smaller-
sized system cars, the Shell set 1 race car, and a 7 piece Starship
Enterprise....should a thief choose to remove **any** of these items,
it would not be a pretty sight, I can tell you. (1)

(1)Not a dignified thing to see, a 29 year old man crying because someone
stole one of his toys!

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                  ICQ 13177071
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/