 General / 1221
Re: Hmm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 23:59:43 GMT

We have had thefts here, but never any of my Lego.  If someone were to take
any, there would be no crying on MY part.  Maybe the relatives of the thief
at the funeral....

I DID have some co-workers take one tiny creation from my cube once and set
it somewhere else to see if I noticed.  I walked into my cube that morning,
sat down, stood up, looked around, and yelled "Alright, where is it?"
Needless to say, no more "jokes" going on around here either.

;-)

Richard Dee wrote:

minute, to think through a particular point, and I looked over at my
Soccer stadium setup.  Someone had taken my Night Lord, astride his

I have no idea when this was done or who did it, although I suspect the
cleaning crew.

Recent thefts at the office, (fortunately, not my Lego), has led me to
not bring in stadium elements for a set-up, as they are a bit problematic
to bring in and back home repeatedly.

At work, I have the Shell pitstop, a Hovertron, Postie on bike, Sam Grant
5900, and one of the smaller Technic race cars. Oh, one of the smaller-
sized system cars, the Shell set 1 race car, and a 7 piece Starship
Enterprise....should a thief choose to remove **any** of these items,
it would not be a pretty sight, I can tell you. (1)

(1)Not a dignified thing to see, a 29 year old man crying because someone
stole one of his toys!

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                  ICQ 13177071
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/

| Tom Stangl, Technical Support          Netscape Communications Corp |
|      Please do not associate my personal views with my employer     |