 General / 1220
Re: Technic 1999
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 23:46:39 GMT

One thing I noticed about 8269 - TEAL RIMS!!!!  YES!!!!  Unfortunately only 2, so
I'm going to have to buy 2 sets just to build one car, but the fan inserts in them
will make a cool "hubcap" for the rims.

And 8251 has the same rims in yellow.  Well, now I've got to start on a YELLOW
Fury.

<sigh>  It's going to be an EXPENSIVE year.

Andrew Cooperman wrote:

I live pretty close to the Lego Imagination Center at WDW so I went down this
morning to pick up a set and get the new catalog.  The scans currently posted
to LUGNET are a little blurry so here are my descriptions:

Cyberslam:

8269 - It's teal vs. magenta yet again in new flying machines.  These look
like they employ a rigid arm that swings back and forth under the vehicle.  I
can't tell if the figs are new or not.

--
| Tom Stangl, Technical Support          Netscape Communications Corp |
|      Please do not associate my personal views with my employer     |