 General / 1255
Re: Technic 1999
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 02:15:54 GMT

On Tue, 8 Dec 1998 10:31:25 GMT, Fredrik Glöckner
<fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote:

Tom Stangl <toms@netscape.com> writes:

One thing I noticed about 8269 - TEAL RIMS!!!!  YES!!!!
Unfortunately only 2, so I'm going to have to buy 2 sets just to
build one car, but the fan inserts in them will make a cool "hubcap"
for the rims.

The fan inserts are probably just the white dish from 1998 Cyber Slam
sets, only in black, with fan stickers on.  That's what I think they
look like, anyway.

You think so?  That would suck.  I got all excited when I saw those
fans.  That would make a cool piece.  A good specialized piece with a
lot of interesting applications.

I sure hope you're wrong about this.

-- Terry K --