 General / 1349
Re: Hmm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 17:22:36 GMT

Richard Dee wrote:

minute, to think through a particular point, and I looked over at my
Soccer stadium setup.  Someone had taken my Night Lord, astride his

I have no idea when this was done or who did it, although I suspect the
cleaning crew.

I once gave a windsurfing minifig to a professor (1) with a shark biting the
board.  He was very amuzed since he was an avid windsurfer.  But the fun stuff
happened latter.  When students came to his office they would always figet with
the string hanging from his drafting table.  After the Legos arrived they
always played with the minifig.  He even tried moving it away from the vistors
chair, but they would look around the office until they found it to play with.
So whenever I went in the set-up would be different.  When he finally took
the minifig home they went back to toying with the string.

(1) yes, I am too old to be in graduate school, I have already been told a
hundred times.
Make it a good day.
Louise