 General / 1320
Re: Hmm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 15:56:22 GMT

I kind of like the looks of the alt-model for the 8880 ... (1)

-Lee. (2)

(1) - though, you brought the instructions to work as well?
(2) - just testing out this footnote thingy ... :)

"Moz (Chris Moseley)" wrote:

Lee Jorgensen wrote in message <366D507E.E2A15714@uswest.net>...
Letsee ... I have the 8440 car and 8480 space shuttle, and 5591 as well.
I like the larger sets at work, more of a talking piece.  When I get my
8880, that will go into the office as well, probably taking the 5591 home.

I took an 8880 to work once. A cow-orker took it apart and built the
alternate
model.

Moz