 General / 1233
Re: More 1999 Catalog Thoughts...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 13:39:20 GMT

Once upon a time, legoverse@geocities.com (Terry K) wrote:

BTW, I saw a new Star Wars book of cutaway technical drawings of SW
vehicles today.  Very slick.  Saw it at - of all places - CompUSA.
Debating on whether to buy it.  Perhaps I could rationalize and get it
for my nephew as a present?  :-)

Isn't that book cool?  My kids sat right down in the aisle at Meijer's,
to look through it.  But the price is not particularly cool.

Steve