 General / 1066
Re: Met a LEGO rep...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 00:43:07 GMT

Phillip Greco writes:
Man, that sounded scripted...
I try to issue well-thought out responses. I've almost instigated flames because at times I've been something less than articulate.

you don't work for TLG do you?(Just Kidding)
I'm Enfield's Human Resources Director. Want a job? (Just Kidding)

You
may have taken me a bit too seriously. I was doing more anxious anticipation
than complaining. You are right, they owe us anything.  But as an excited
consumer, wouldn't you think there would be an excited non-CEO type that would
drop us a few hints? Even just about tours or displays in different cities. I
do wish there was some good competition that I might want to buy...
I didn't mean to come across harshly. I realize there is emotion involved. Sorry about that. I would love a few hints from TLG! Most of the time we do find out stuff before it happens, don't we? It least it seems like it: Carlsbad before it opens. Star Wars before it's available. About tours or displays, well, they might view these things as less significant than the corporate plan in general, or they might not be a VIP's pet project, so therefore they don't receive funding for publicity.

M*** Bl***s ain't cuttin' it!
Amen belongs right here.

I make this promise to you all!  If I ever work for TLG you will know all my
secrets!  The brick in our blood binds us benevolently!  >:-)
I'll drink to that, but I probably won't remember that promise when I sober up. ;-p

Your pal who TLG will now never hire,
Aw shoot. Now you went and told me that you didn't want me to hire you. :)

From Tom McDonald
Anti-spam block in place.
http://mbr-hobby.neotown.com/radiotitan/lego/lego.html
radiotitan@SpamThisjuno.com