 General / 1037
1036  |  1038
Subject:
Met a LEGO rep...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 03:33:42 GMT

I was in Joplin, MO this AM, and stopeed in the TRU, where I met the
(one of the, anyway) LEGO rep. I asked when the new sets were due, and
she said, "Not until next year, sometime in January."

She DID say that she was only on temp, until Christmas, so you may want
to take this with a grain of salt. I know the new sets have usually
started appearing by this time, but I suspect this may be the closest to
anything "official" we have gotten, and even this is not really much.

Rob

P.S.  Just as a test to the  extent of her knowlegde, I asked when the
Star Wars sets would be out. Response: "The what?" 8(