 General / 1060
Re: Met a LEGO rep...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 19:35:57 GMT

With regard to cold war secrets, lego isn't a field or a nation, it's a billion-dollar corporation in an international marketplace. (1) And as you have pointed out "these are [just] toys for crying out loud", and they're made / distributed by one company that must do certain things in certain ways to survive, which I'm assuming we all want. They don't really owe us anything.

Man, that sounded scripted... you don't work for TLG do you?(Just Kidding) You
may have taken me a bit too seriously. I was doing more anxious anticipation
than complaining. You are right, they owe us anything.  But as an excited
consumer, wouldn't you think there would be an excited non-CEO type that would
drop us a few hints? Even just about tours or displays in different cities. I
do wish there was some good competition that I might want to buy... M*** Bl***s
ain't cuttin' it!

I make this promise to you all!  If I ever work for TLG you will know all my
secrets!  The brick in our blood binds us benevolently!  >:-)

Your pal who TLG will now never hire,

Felix