 General / 1070
Re: Met a LEGO rep...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 03:00:32 GMT

"BOB!! Williams" wrote:

<snip>
Hey, maybe Todd & Suzanne work for
TLG.
<snip>

Actually, I've thought about this at length.  I guess there's a part of
me that is paranoid and very skeptical.  It would be a great coup if,
after having gotten a lot of people signed on to LUGNET, Todd (and his
employer TLG), claimed ownership of all our discussions and the ideas
discussed here and used them in marketing and product development
efforts.  After all, LUGNET could secretly stand for Lego Usurps Group,
Now Employs Todd. :)

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu