 General / 1069
Re: Met a LEGO rep...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 02:40:26 GMT

Felix Greco wrote:

This raises an interesting question.  We have people from all over the world on
this newsgroup and not one works for Lego?  I know I'm on the net all the time
to see whats going on in my field.  Isn't it hard to believe that not one
employee with info. reads this newsgroup?  And if so, why is it so hush hush?
These are toys for crying out loud, not cold war secrets!  We're consumers with
money... cut us a break here!

I dunno about THIS group but I know at least one person who works for
TLG that posts to RTL. (1) I also know of at least one person who has
done contract work for TLG that posts. (1) And finally, my favorite S@H
employee (1) is a lurker on RTL and has mailed me with corrections when
some of the rest of you (2) make mistakes of fact, or get out of hand
flamewise (2).

I would doubt that any "regular" employee would reveal that fact
publicly. We'd hound them to death. Someone with an official spokeperson
role might, as the Rockenblokers did...

1  - That person wishes to remain anonymous (3)

2 - YOU, not me. I never make mistakes. (4)

3 - so don't even ask

4 - well, hardly ever. Or flame either.
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.