 General / 1039
Re: Thank God for Lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 07:52:48 GMT

Thank God, or thank Tod? ..:-D (and of course to the all participants)

Selçuk

Jesse Long wrote in message ...
Ok--

I just loaded up RTL after having been away for one day--ONE DAY!!!--and
there are now 243 messages on it.  Hopefully, breaking the group down into
several different topics will cut down on the traffic.

Now, what's going to happen to RTL?

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?