 Off-Topic / Fun / 369
Re: Thank God for Lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 01:35:47 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lpien@ctp.IWANTNOSPAM.com> wrote:
4 - say I, and I have been hacking since 1977 and using usenet since
1983.

Wow. By a strange coincidence, 1983 is the year I first ever used a computer,
an Apple ][ (who needs lower case letters, anyway?) located in the hallway
outside of my third grade classroom.

Thus demonstrated to be a computer geek from way back, I can authoritatively
say that I sure assumed "froup" to be a typo.