 Off-Topic / Fun / 396
Re: Thank God for Lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 1998 18:39:18 GMT

Terry K wrote in message <366a1166.2703006@lugnet.com>...
<moz1@ihug.co.nz> wrote:
Todd Lehman wrote in message <366771dd.56288459@lugnet.com>...
Say, that reminds me of Floot Roops, one of my favorite breakfast
cereals.

That's those sugar-with-food-colouring things designed for hyperactive
children, are they not? Dave Barry wrote a column about them?

Designed for hyperactive children?  I was under the impression it
_causes_ the hyperactivity.

Yup. Eventually, however, they go out the other side of hyperactive.
(and into hyperglycemic coma).

Moz